Park & Facility Rental
Park rental is $25.00 plus a $50.00 refundable deposit with the following exceptions:
- John Below Center rental is $50.00 plus a $200.00 refundable deposit.
- Highland Park rental is $25.00 plus $50.00 refundable deposit. $25.00 fee per baseball field, $50.00 for lights and a $200.00 refundable deposit.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Recreational Community Center rental is $50.00 for small meeting room, $100.00 for large meeting room, $350.00 – $500.00 for gymnasium plus a $200.00 refundable deposit.
Facilities May Be Rented For The Following:
- Approved private parties
- Public meetings
- Practices & rehearsals
- Seminars, classes & workshops
- Baby showers
- Health Fairs
Interested parties should contact the Natchitoches Recreation & Parks Department at least two weeks prior to the event to check availability. Rental Agreements may be downloaded and brought to the Recreation & Parks Department Main Office located at 660 MLK Drive Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Final payments are due ten days prior to scheduled event. Any rental not paid in full ten days prior to the scheduled event will be cancelled. Tables and chairs on site are available for use. Any additional tables or chairs needed is the responsibility of the renter. The renter is also responsible for set up and breakdown of their scheduled event. Renter may be billed a minimum of $200.00 plus any additional cost to restore the facility and grounds to original condition.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted under any circumstances.
For more information on park and facility rental, please call (318) 357-3891.
City Park Rules
- No Vulgar Language
- No Loud Music
- No Pets
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking in Park
- No Practices Without Permission
Highland Park and East Natchitoches Recreation Complex Rules
- No Bicycles
- No Alcohol
- No Climbing of Fences
- No Profanity
- No Soliciting
- No Pets
- No Ice Chests Allowed
- No Outside Food and Drink
- No skateboards
- Soft toss in designated areas only
- All bats & balls must be in ball bags
- Warm-ups only outside the outfield fences
- *Anyone caught breaking these rules will be ejected from the park.