The City of Natchitoches would like to invite citizens to view the embargoed draft of the Natchitoches Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan and Natchitoches Feasibility Study and Implementation Plan at the following locations between February 27th and March 17th.
- Natchitoches City Hall, 700 Second Street
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Closed 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Natchitoches Convention and Visitors Bureau, 780 Front Street, Suite 100
- Office Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This final phase of the project will allow citizens to view the documents as well as issue public comments. The City encourages citizen participation for anyone interested in improving walking and biking within the City of Natchitoches.
The documents can also be viewed following the links below:
- City of Natchitoches Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plan (Embargoed Draft)
- Natchitoches Feasibility Study & Implementation Plan
Public comments can be submitted online or at one of the locations listed above.
For more information, please contact City Hall at (318)352-2772.