2019 Cane River Film Festival
Mar 22, 2019
The Resurrection Fern Foundation, Inc. Presents:
The 1st Annual Cane River film festival March 22-23,2019
Historic Downtown Natchitoches
Day 1: Friday
Location #1- Louisiana School for Math, Science and the Arts 715 University Parkway 10:00am-3:00pm/ Recital Hall
- 10-10:30 Reception-ticketed event
- 10:30-12 noon Film screenings- debut winning contestant Judges are: Producer/ Director's – Bob Mora Jr / Two Emmy Awards; Jamie Ambler; Alaina L. Pinkney; Pemon Rami and Langston Williams(2018 CRFF winner)
- 12-12:30 Award Ceremony- Present winning contestant with cash prize and acknowledge their achievements.
- 12:30-3:00 Q&A Industry Guest Panel- NSU/Dr. Allison Rittmayer,Alaina L. Pinkney, Langston Williams,Pemon Rami * Celebrity guest- Bob Mora Jr.
Location #2- Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame & Museum 800 Front Street 6:30pm-9:30pm
- VIP Red Carpet Sponsors Ball- ticketed event Live Jazz performance- DeLontrell G. Thomas Taste of Cane- Mayeaux's Steak and Seafood Restaurant: Chef Chris Levy Introducing: Chef Jeremy Cooper Cocktails and Appetizers will be served formal attire required
Location #3- Maglieaux's Riverfront Restaurant 805 Washington Street 9:30-12 midnight After Party-Open to the public
Day 2: Saturday
Location: Natchitoches City Park 314 Amulet St.
Music- Food for the Gods Entertainment- DJ Shawn B/Sponsor- Movie Trivia/ Prize Giveaways
Actors Day Camp: 2-6pm-Auditions, Improv,Film Production,Sound Engineer Productions
Movie Night in the Park: 6-10pm -Winning films
Food Vendors & Family fun activities
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Jackson: (318)505-0466